- Students are required to obtain a passing grade at host institution. All modules taken at PUs must be graded and softcopy of official transcript should be provided for credit transfer.
- Please submit a softcopy of the official transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject field indicating Credit Transfer with your Name and Matric ID. For example, “Credit Transfer_Andy_A0123456A”.
- MCs transferred back to NUS from overseas modules are to be excluded from CAP computation. Grades are non-transferrable.
- Students are to submit the credit transfer via MYISIS. Please refer to guide (point 31) on how to submit credit transfer.
- Computer generated unofficial results slip from PUs’ website can be used for modules conversion.
- Online submission of credit transfer is only applicable for students who went for exchange from AY2016/17 Semester 1 onwards.
Students who were away for exchange before AY2016/17 Semester 1, please submit softcopies of your transcript, email approvals for modules taken (for non-ME modules and non pre-approved modules) and completed module conversion form.