Timetables and Lab Schedules
B.Eng (ME) Class Timetables
Lab Schedules new
(A) GUIDELINES TO STUDENTS ON LAB REGISTRATION:-
- LABS FOR CORE MODULES (ME2114, ME2135, ME2142, ME2143, ME3112).
Lab session will be conducted for the above modules. There are 2 lab experiments for each module. The lab session will be conducted on the following days and time:-
- ME2114, ME2135, ME2143, ME3112 lab session (Semester 4 modules)
- Monday Group (14:00 – 17:00) from group 2A1 to group 2E2
- Wednesday Group (14:00 – 17:00) from group 2F1 to group 2J2
- Thursday Group (14:00 – 17:00) from group 2K1 to group 2O2
- ME2142 lab session (Semester 6 module)
- Wednesday Group (18:00 – 21:00) from group 3A1 to group 3D2
- Thursday Group (18:00 – 21:00) from group 3E1 to group 3H2
- Friday Group (18:00 – 21:00) from group 3I1 to group 3L2.
- Lab registration for ME Core modules will be based on BALLOTING. Please register your labs via CORS: http://www.cors.nus.edu.sg/ during Tutorial Iteration 1 from Monday, 9th January – Friday 13th January 2017.
- To avoid clashes, register the same group for all your lab sessions. e.g., if you choose group 2D1 for ME2114, you should choose the same group for the rest of the semester 4 modules.
- Please check the dates of the lab experiments carefully. Students are required to attend ALL lab experiments according to the dates given. You ARE NOT allowed to change, reschedule and absent from your lab experiments without valid reason.
- Walk-in-lab registration will not be entertained.
- AS A SAFETY MEASURE, WEARING COVERED SHOES DURING LAB EXPERIMENT IS MANDATORY.
(B) FILES TO DOWNLOAD:-
- General Information for Semester 4 Modules (ME2114, ME2135, ME2143 and ME3112) new; or General Information for Semester 6 Module (ME2142) new.
- Lab Time-table for ME2114, ME2135, ME2143, and ME3112 new; or Lab Time-table for ME2142 new.
- All lab manuals are to be downloaded from IVLE (https://ivle.nus.edu.sg/) under teaching materials after 30 December 2016.
ME Undergraduate Team
Dept of Mechanical Engineering