Timetables and Lab Schedules
B.Eng (ME) Class Timetables
(A) GUIDELINES TO STUDENTS ON LAB REGISTRATION:-
LABS FOR CORE MODULES (ME2112, ME2134, ME2142, ME2151, ME3122, ME3162)
Lab session will be conducted for the above modules. There are 2 lab experiments for each module. The lab session will be conducted on the following days and time:-
- ME2112, ME2134, ME2151, ME3162 (Semester 3 modules):-
- Tuesday Group (2:00 – 5:00 pm) from group B2A1 to group B2J1.
- Thursday Group (2:00 – 5:00 pm) from group B2A2 to group B2J2.
- Friday Group (2:00 – 5:00 pm) from group B2A3 to group B2J3.
- ME2142 and ME3122 lab session (Semester 5 modules):-
- Tuesday Group (2:00 – 5:00 pm) from group B3A1 to group B3D1.
- Thursday Group (2:00 – 5:00 pm) from group B3A2 to group B3D2.
- Friday Group (2:00 – 5:00 pm) from group B3A3 to group B3D3.
- Lab registration is by balloting. It is the student’s responsibility to attend the lab group in which he/she is registered. Failure to do so may result in being marked as absent (with possible consequences on examination grading). Please register your labs via CORS: http://www.cors.nus.edu.sg/ during Tutorial Iteration 2 from Friday 17 August – Friday 24 August 2018.
- To avoid clashes, register the same day group for all your lab sessions, e.g. if you choose Thursday group for ME2112, you should choose the same day group for the rest of the semester 3 modules. Ensure that the lab group you have chosen do not clash with each other.
- If there are FIVE (5) or lesser students in a group, the group will be close and remaining students will be reassign to another available groups within the same day group.
- Please check the dates of the lab experiments carefully. Students are required to attend ALL lab experiments according to the dates given.
- Attendance is compulsory. The department will not entertain requests for re-scheduling of laboratory sessions due to student negligence (e.g. forgetting or mis-reading the schedule), or personal reasons (e.g. birthday celebration, hall activities, driving test). Documentary evidence must be produced for exceptional circumstances (e.g. illness) before a re-scheduling is permitted. The students concerned have to seek permission from the laboratory co-ordinator for rescheduling (see section 5). You have to seek permission from the experimental supervisor if there is any urgent need for you to leave the lab session earlier. Walk-in-lab registration will not be entertained.
- You will not be permitted to attend any session if you are late by more than fifteen minutes.
- As you will be working with electrical and mechanical equipment, you are required to wear toe-covered shoes and take appropriate precautions when you are in the laboratory or workshop. The workshop and some laboratories require the students to put on long pants. Students not in compliance with the safety requirement will be barred from the laboratory session.
(B) FILES TO DOWNLOAD:- (updated 17 Jul 2018)
- General Information for Semester 3 and Semester 5 Lab Experiments, AY2018/2019
- Lab Time-table for ME2112, ME2134, ME2151, ME3162
- Lab Time-table for ME2142 and ME3122
- All lab manuals are to be downloaded from IVLE (https://ivle.nus.edu.sg/) under teaching materials from Monday, 13 August 2018 onwards.
ME Undergraduate Team
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: 6516-2212