Timetables and Lab Schedules
B.Eng (ME) Class Timetables
(A) GUIDELINES TO STUDENTS ON LAB REGISTRATION:-
LABS FOR CORE MODULES (ME2121, ME2115, ME2142)
Lab session will be conducted for the above modules. ME2121 and ME2115 will have 1 lab experiment each; while ME2142 will have 2 lab experiments. The lab session will be conducted on the following days and time:-
- ME2121, ME2115 lab session (Semester 4 modules):-
- Tuesday Group (2:00 – 5:00 pm) from group B2A1 to group B2J1.
- Thursday Group (2:00 – 5:00 pm) from group B2A2 to group B2J2.
- Friday Group (2:00 – 5:00 pm) from group B2A3 to group B2J3.
- ME2142 lab session (Semester 6 module):-
- Tuesday Group (2:00 – 5:00 pm) from group B3A1 to group B3E1.
- Thursday Group (2:00 – 5:00 pm) from group B3A2 to group B3E2.
- Friday Group (2:00 – 5:00 pm) from group B3A3 to group B3E3.
- Lab registration is by balloting. It is the student’s responsibility to attend the lab group in which he/she is registered. Failure to do so may result in being marked as absent (with possible consequences on examination grading). Please register your labs via CORS: http://www.cors.nus.edu.sg/ during Tutorial Iteration 2 is from Friday 18 January to Wednesday 23 January 2019.
- To avoid clashes, register the same lab group for both ME2115 and ME2121 lab sessions. Ensure that the lab groups you have chosen do not clash with each other.
- If there are FIVE (5) or lesser students in a group, the group will be closed and the remaining students will be reassigned to another available group within the same day.
- Please check the dates of the lab experiments carefully. Students are required to attend ALL lab experiments according to the dates given.
- Attendance is compulsory. The department will not entertain requests for re-scheduling of laboratory sessions due to student negligence (e.g. forgetting or mis-reading the schedule), or personal reasons (e.g. birthday celebration, hall activities, driving test). Documentary evidence must be produced for exceptional circumstances (e.g. illness) before a re-scheduling is permitted. The students concerned have to seek permission from the laboratory co-ordinator for rescheduling (see section 5 of the General Information for Semester 4 and Semester 6 Labs, AY2018-2019). You have to seek permission from the experimental supervisor if there is any urgent need for you to leave the lab session earlier.
- As students will be working with electrical and mechanical equipment, students are required to wear toe-covered shoes and take appropriate precautions when they are in the laboratory or workshop. The workshop and some laboratories require the students to put on long pants. Students not in compliance with the safety requirement will be barred from the laboratory session.
- Further information is available from the General Information for Semester 4 and Semester 6 Lab Experiments, AY2018/2019
(B) FILES TO DOWNLOAD:- (updated 21 Nov 2018)
- General Information for Semester 4 and Semester 6 Lab Experiments, AY2018/2019
- Lab Timetable for ME2115, ME2121.
- Lab Timetable for ME2142.
- All lab manuals are to be downloaded from IVLE (https://ivle.nus.edu.sg/) under teaching materials from Monday, 21 January 2019 onwards.
ME Undergraduate Team
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact number: 6516-2212