Timetables and Lab Schedules
B.Eng (ME) Class Timetables
(A) GUIDELINES TO STUDENTS ON LAB REGISTRATION:-
LABS FOR CORE MODULES (ME2121, ME3112, ME2142)
Lab session will be conducted for the above modules. There are 2 lab experiments for each module. The lab session will be conducted on the following days and time:-
- ME2121, ME3112 lab session (Semester 4 modules):-
- Monday Group (2:00 – 5:00 pm) from group 2A1 to group 2J1.
- Wednesday Group (2:00 – 5:00 pm) from group 2A2 to group 2J2.
- Thursday Group (2:00 – 5:00 pm) from group 2A3 to group 2J3.
- ME2142 lab session (Semester 6 module):-
- Monday Group (2:00 – 5:00 pm) from group 3A1 to group 3E1.
- Wednesday Group (2:00 – 5:00 pm) from group 3A2 to group 3E2.
- Thursday Group (2:00 – 5:00 pm) from group 3A3 to group 3E3.
- Lab registration for ME Core modules will be based on Please register your labs via CORS; http://www.cors.nus.edu.sg/ during Tutorial Iteration 2 from Friday, 19th January – Friday 26th January 2018.
- To avoid clashes, register the same day group for all your lab sessions, e.g. if you choose Thursday group for ME2121, you should choose the same day group for ME3112. Ensure that the lab group you have chosen do not clash with each other.
- If there are FIVE (5) or lesser students in a group, the group will be close and remaining students will be reassign to another available groups within the same day group.
- Please check the dates of the lab experiments carefully. Students are required to attend ALL lab experiments according to the dates given.
- Attendance is compulsory. The department will not entertain requests for re-scheduling of laboratory sessions due to student negligence (e.g. forgetting or mis-reading the schedule), or personal reasons (e.g. birthday celebration, hall activities, driving test). Documentary evidence must be produced for exceptional circumstances (e.g. illness) before a re-scheduling is permitted. The students concerned have to seek permission from the laboratory co-ordinator for rescheduling (see section 5). You have to seek permission from the experimental supervisor if there is any urgent need for you to leave the lab session earlier. Walk-in-lab registration will not be entertained.
- You will not be permitted to attend any session if you are late by more than fifteen minutes.
- Students who are absent without any valid reason may be barred from taking the respective examinations.
- As you will be working with electrical and mechanical equipment, you are required to wear toe-covered shoes and take appropriate precautions when you are in the laboratory or workshop. The workshop and some laboratories require the students to put on long pants. Students not in compliance with the safety requirement will be barred from the laboratory session.
(B) FILES TO DOWNLOAD:- (updated 18 Jan 2018)
- General Information for Semester 4 Modules (ME2121 and ME3112); or
General Information for Semester 6 Module (ME2142).
- Lab Time-table for ME2121 and ME3112; or
- Lab Time-table for ME2142.
- All lab manuals are to be downloaded from IVLE (https://ivle.nus.edu.sg/) under teaching materials from 15 January 2018 onwards.
ME Undergraduate Team
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact number: 6516-2212