Centre for Aerospace Engineering
The Centre for Aerospace Engineering (CAE) is a comprehensive centre for aerospace-focused research, education and outreach activities within the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the National University of Singapore (NUS). CAE is established in response to surging interest in this sector within Asia, and in particular, to the development of Singapore’s position as a premier aerospace hub. Through strategic partnerships with industry leaders – DSO National Laboratories, SIA Engineering Company and ST Aerospace, CAE leverages on ME’s excellence in research and education to provide innovative solutions and train quality graduates in aerospace-related technologies.
Our research projects include:-
- Surface Manipulation for Drag Reduction
- Ducted Fan for Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- Composites Damage and Repair
- Heavy Fuel Diesel Engine for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Novel Fin Structures for Air Convection Enhancement
For queries, please contact A/Prof Teo Chiang Juay at email@example.com.